Monday, February 21, 2011

Beginning Second Week

I lost 6.2 pounds last week, and I am happy with that.  I took measurements this morning, so I can also keep up with that. 

I made the lettuce wraps this morning to take to work for lunch, and they were very good. I need to thaw some tilapia and salmon and cook them tonight to have for the next couple of days, and I need to make another salad.  Later in the week, I think I'll make chicken fajitas to use as lettuce wraps. 

I find myself wanting something else to snack on - some carbs, like pretzels or crackers or something.  So far, I have resisted. I keep thinking of the weight loss and how this is the first time I've felt like a diet plan is actually going to work, and hope that I can continue to resist until I get rid of the cravings.

No comments:

Post a Comment